PMASA is proud to announce the highlight of our social calendar - the annual CME and Gala Dinner 2016. The two events will be held at the Stamford Grand Glenelg on Saturday, 13th August 2016. See flyers below and attached for more information.
RSVP BY MONDAY, 1st AUGUST:
1. Send an email to request a registration form: Tracey DiBartolo at email@example.com or click on the attachment and send completed form by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at (08) 8267 5349. Note: double click on the boxes in the booking form to check it.
2. RSVP via text on 0404 383 860. Please remember to include the names of attendees and whether each attendee is a PMASA member, spouse, child aged 13+, child aged 0-13 or a guest. A maximum of two guests are allowed subject to availability.
FREE for PMASA members
FREE for PMASA Members
$75 for Member Spouses and Children 13+
$30 for Children 0-13
$100 for Non-members
1. Direct deposit
Account Name: PMASA Inc.
BSB: 015 220
Account number: 204840749
Please mention your full name in the reference and email a copy of the Bank Remittance Advice to email@example.com
2. Credit card. Contact Tracey DiBartolo at 8361 0105 during office hours to arrange payment by credit card.
1. Stamford Grand Glenelg Parking. Entrance and Exit via St Johns Row. A discounted rate of $10 for full day will be available for those attending both the CME and Gala dinner. Please advise the front desk of the Stamford Grand upon your arrival for discounted rate and if you require multiple entry.
2. Colley Terrace Carpark (near the Beachhouse)
SPONSOR TRADE DISPLAY:
We would not be able to hold events without the generous support of our sponsors. Our sponsors will have a trade display at the CME and we would encourage our members to engage with the sponsor reps to find out what they can offer you as a PMASA member!
We look forward to seeing you there!
PMASA Events Committee